Monday, August 8, 2011

Tuesday August 9, 2011

XCSFDHG46767FHJHJF

tdp2664 Penny Stock Live Rock and roll! Short selling into momentum was like taking candy from a kid today. If I wasn’t greedy I would have left POTG alone into the close but I had to give it a chance to collapse. Anyway, 4/5 on my alerts today, all of which went out in chat, by text and email so hopefully you made some money too. I’m working on a 3 newsletter approach so if the myriad of trades you saw today isn’t for you, don’t worry, I’ll have a long term, swing trade and live alerts option very soon meaning you can choose what NL you want to be on. 4 open positions heading into tomorrow, all swing trades. 5k LYSCF at 1.92, current $1.75. 10k GRHU at $.81, current $.71. 6k GLUU at $3.40, current $3.20. 20k BERX at $.69, current $.29. http://bit.ly/pjxSTj



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...