Monday, August 8, 2011

DJIA Tanks 635, NASDAQ 175, My Alerts Were 4/5 Today! Can’t Wait For Tuesday!

I teach all my subscribers that my system is about taking advantage of
catalysts by playing off of momentum and manipulation. Good news, bad news,
promotions, markets tanking or running it simply doesnt matter if your prepared
to work with what the market is giving you. Today was my first day back from
vacation and while many investors were getting crushed, I was racking up small
profits short selling into the panic as well buying some momentum. Of my 5 chat,
text and email alerts only 1 was off and thats because I forced it. First we
went short on JBII and POTG for small wins. Then we nailed ZAGG long followed by
a CBOU short and another POTG short (my only loss today). Bottom line is this, I
didnt rack up huge profits today but 80% of my alerts scored wins when the
overall markets were getting hammered. You should have accounts at a number of
brokerages making sure you can short stocks under $10 to take advantage of these
massive sell offs. More coming tomorrow so be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...