Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Midday Updates For Wednesday May 18, 2011

tdp2664Penny Stock Live
While I’m focused on trading less, I can’t pass up good momentum trades when I see them because that’s one of my strengths as a trader. So I’ve taken on a few trades this morning in chat I’d like to share, no text message though. I sold HDY for $600 in profit, I’ll buy back on a dip. I sold MOBI for about $600 in profit too, I’ll buy back on a dip. I also bought 5k ZOOM at $3.38 on news for a 2-3 day hold as well unless it runs 10% sooner. Not as much momentum here. Please don’t follow my trades blindly, look at the charts and the news and pick up on these strategies so you’re comfortable with the trade. And don’t be afraid to email me with questions, that’s my job.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...