Sunday, May 8, 2011

10 Small-Cap Stocks to Bail Out of Today

tdp2664
InvestorPlace
Sell These Earnings Duds Small-cap companies can be some of the most innovative and profitable on the market and can bag you big gains. But if you pick the wrong ones and end up with an earnings dud, you can do some serious damage to your portfolio. Today, I have 10 small-cap stocks that you should sell ahead of the companies’ earnings announcements this week. These companies are finding it hard to make a profit and are only marginally growing sales or seeing business go to other competitors. This is not the type of movement I like to see in my stocks, and whenever a company with these fundamentals pops up on my screen, I immediately bail out. Here are 10 small caps to sell:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...