Sunday, December 18, 2011

DVD 1 Preview: The Fundamentals Of Short Selling

XCSFDHG46767FHJHJF

tdp2664 Penny Stock Live It’s been almost 1 full year since I took over this website and I’m very happy with all that’s been accomplished, however, 2012 is going to be even better from both the profit side and the education side. In 2011 not only did I turn a profit on my portfolio but I think I’ve provided plenty of sound educational material as well. Again, I think I can do much better in 2012 now that I’ve settled in so prepare for more efficient alerts and educational material. To build on this momentum, in 2012 I’m opening a store and plan to fill it with at least 10 DVD’s on the most important trading strategies I’ve learned in a decade of trading. Each DVD will retail for $295 but they will be 100% FR E E for the subscribers of my swing trade newsletter and / or my upcoming day trade newsletter. My first DVD is on the topic of short selling and I’ve provided the first 45 minutes available in mp4 format for free as an EXAMPLE of the 10 DVD’s subscribers will get for FREE in 2012 . Not only will subscribers have them available for download on demand but I’ll also mail them to your house for FREE. www.jasonbondpicks.com/store/dvd1/shortsellingstocks.mp4 It’s a large file so it will take some time to download – be sure to give it a minute or two. There is a lot of money to be made short selling stocks. This fundamental video should be enough to get you started but if you want the other 2 hours and 15 minutes of work you’ll need to subscribe to my newsletter or wait for my store to get up and buy it for $295. Our programmers are already building the store and it should be up by January. In 2012 I’m out to prove there is no other newsletter offering as much value as I do – I don’t care if I have to work 20 hour days 7 days a week I will make being a member of my website valuable for my subscribers in 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...