Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Comments Like This Is Why I Work So Hard

XCSFDHG46767FHJHJF

tdp2664 Penny Stock Live Last night I sent this email to roughly 100 subscribers that have been with me since our company bought the website. His response says it all and motivates me to work even harder for my premium subscribers. There will be good days and bad days swing trading but when a guy paying $30 / quarter for almost a year is more than fine with paying almost 10x that at $300 / quarter you know you’re doing something right. Can’t thank this guy enough and I’m really happy to see these guys sticking with me since they been here since day 1. My email to subscribers Monday night… Good Evening! If you’re receiving this email you’ve been with me since the day I took over the website and for that I’m grateful. I hope you’d agree that a lot of things have changed for the better in that time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...