Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 Stocks I’m Loading Into The New Year

XCSFDHG46767FHJHJF

tdp2664 Penny Stock Live As December comes to a close I’m looking to use my cash and load up with 100% stock heading into January. The following five stocks are companies I currently own or plan to own as a part of loading the boat because I think they will run in 2012. I like PZZI off of $5 dollar support and will look to accumulate 5,000 – 10,000 shares around there. QPSA is a former winner for us back in late October early November and I think 5,000 – 10,000 shares just below $3 is a good entry on that. RENN I’m not as confident because nobody is buying China right now but if it slips to $3 I’ll be looking to pick up a sizable position with a tight stop just in case market sentiment on China doesn’t turn. I already own 25,000 USAT and am at a loss, however I think this stock trades above $2 in 2012 so I’ll be looking to add more size as January comes closer. I’ve followed this company and sector for a year and think that could be one of my bigger scores in early 2012. Finally LQMT for the penny lovers. LQMT is an interesting story given their deal with Apple and Swatch so they definitely have the ability to become popular again in 2012. Given the sell off in December I’ll look to grab a small chunk at some point and let it ride in 2012. Some questions have come up about my new day trade newsletter 'JasonBondPicks Winning Day Trades' – let me address them. 1. Do all of your trades go out by alert? Yes, all of my SWING trades go out by alert, that’s what your subscription is for… ‘JasonBondPicks Winning Swing Trades’ and I do 3-5 swing trades every week. The cost of this newsletter is $295 / quarter or $995 a year. The price range on this newsletter is generally $.25 – $5 so customers know exactly what to expect. These are buy / short with the intention of holding 1-10 days as advertised. I will close the trade on day 1 however if I’m up 10% in a few hours. 2. I see some trades on Profit.ly that didn’t go by alert, why is that? Those are day trades I’m collecting as material to market my new product… ‘JasonBondPicks Winning Day Trades’ and I’ll be doing 5-10 of them a day. The cost of this newsletter will be $1,995 / year and is meant for the guy or gal who want more ideas than my swing trade newsletter and don’t mind sitting in a chat all day to get them. 3. Will existing members get this membership for free? No, I’m sorry but that won’t work well – the idea is to attract guys / gals who want to trade along side of me when I throw $100,000 at a trade for 5 minutes to an hour with the goal of making 1-3%. Carrying over my existing membership would not be wise because a newsletter like this doesn’t apply to everyone, especially the 90% of my existing subscribers who work during the day and only want to follow 3-5 swing trade alerts per week. Anyone who is on the ‘swing trade’ list but wants ‘day trade’ too will be given a hefty discount though. There will be no discount if you opt out of the ‘swing trade newsletter’ for the ‘daytrade’ newsletter. But I’m thinking 50% off for my existing customers who want both. I’m in this to make money but I also try to take care of my guys / gals who support me right now. 4. When will the new ‘Day Trade’ newsletter be ready? My hope is in January but right now we’re moving the ‘Swing Trade’ newsletter to a new platform so that will need to be finished first. I’ll keep you posted but I’ll definitely gunning for early January so we can track a full year worth of day trades. 5. Will day trading take away from your ability to spot good swing trades? Guys, come on with this question!!! I’m at my trading station with 6 monitors 18 hours a day. The ‘Winning Small Cap Swing Trades’ newsletter is designed to send 3-5 alerts a week yet I pass up on at least 3 solid day trades daily because I don’t have a vehicle to sell day trades yet. I’ll always be a swing trader first but there is nothing wrong with scalping some stocks given these choppy markets and more importantly I have a lot of customers who want the ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...