Friday, November 11, 2011

Want To Look Over My Shoulder Today?

XCSFDHG46767FHJHJF

tdp2664 Penny Stock Live If you really want to see what’s on my Etrade Pro platform then today is your day. All you need to do is simply join me and you’ll see my monitors in action all day long. From time to time I’ll even jump on the mic in chat so you can not only see my screens but hear my thoughts as I build watch lists and make trades. I can’t promise I’ll buy or sell anything today but if you’re wondering what I’m doing during the day, today’s your day to find out. Click below and enter a username to start watching now. Come and go as you please, the feed will be live until the market closes. For the most part, in the future this service will only be open to premium subscribers. https://join.me/jasonbond



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...