Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday September 27, 2011

Resting comfortably with 6 swing trades currently open with a goal of starting
to take some profits today should they turn green for me. Most entries seems to
have been at or near support so Id expect all of them to end up being some sort
of positive gain. COOL and QPSA have turned out to be the strongest so far with
GLUU testing support Monday in the $2.60 range. All tech stocks were down Monday
as the NASDAQ struggled at times so Id todays bounce to bode well for our plays.
Support points Im watching are $2 on COOL, $3.70 on QPSA and $2.60 on GLUU.
LYSCF is my metal bounce play and yesterdays 5k block was only a starter as I
drift into the trade. Ill take more shares at $.80 if it gets there. GRHU is my
promo play and Im looking to score 10-20% on that this week. SIRI dipped
yesterday with tech stocks so I grabbed 10k more at $1.64. Remember in my first
alert I said I was bidding 10k more at $1.65. Turns out $1.61 was tested
yesterday and held confirming support at $1.60 is still good. A break of there
is my stop with a goal of $.10 to $.20 per share or $2 $4k profit from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...