Monday, September 5, 2011

More Upside Left, Hold 5% of Assets in Gold

XCSFDHG46767FHJHJF

DG365FD46564GFH654FU898 John Mauldin, in his weekly e-letter this weekend, which counts over one million subscribers, offered his thoughts on gold : "Do I think gold is at a high? While I hope so, I truly do, I rather think that gold still has some upside because of government policies. When the deficit gets under control and we are on the road to real recovery, I rather think that gold will come back down from whatever highs it makes. I remember in 1980 there were True Believers who thought gold could only go one way." "For the record, I think you should own about 5% of your net worth in gold, as insurance, not as an investment. The goal and your hope should be to never have a reason to sell your gold. I trust that tells you where I stand." View post: More Upside Left, Hold 5% of Assets in Gold



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...