Monday, August 15, 2011

New To Trading, This Is A Must Read!

XCSFDHG46767FHJHJF

tdp2664 Penny Stock Live I love hearing from my subscribers who are working to improve their trading skills. I left teaching in public schools to teach trading stocks under $10 and I can honestly say, statements like this are just as rewarding. Hello Jason, Though right now it’s only on paper, I wanted to let you know that – thanks to your recommendations – I just sold RENN and SIRI for solid gains over the last couple of days equaling more than $7000. SIRI – held less than 2 full trading days = $3300+, and RENN – held less than 2 hours = $4300+ Can’t hardly wait till I can trade real money! Though, admittedly, those numbers are based on max. $48k investments, it still feels great. Even at a more likely beginning investment of $5k rather than $50k, that’d still be over $700 your recommendations would’ve earned me in the last couple of days. Helluva lot better than a near-minimum-wage, 9-5 job, y’know? Thanks! Strive On, Everett G.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...