Saturday, August 6, 2011

Monday August 8, 2011

XCSFDHG46767FHJHJF

tdp2664 Penny Stock Live Vacation is over so look for regular alerts again. Heading into Monday I’m sitting on 3 positions and bidding a 4th. As I’m sure you can imagine I took a beating on my BERX trade. I still have 20k shares and am already down about $11k on the first 35k I sold. Down about $7k on the remaining 20k shares this stands to be my biggest loss since starting the Profit.ly account back in March. I was up $4k on this one I think and man does that look good compared to the situation I’ve created now. From what I hear the mailer I was expecting on this one failed with the timing of the market crash and I got stuck in the middle of it. 10k GRHU at $.81, current $.75, down $623. I’m hoping this is good support to move off of. Small position because I’m not sure, might add more shares if it starts to move toward $1.00. 5k LYSCF at $1.92, current $1.99, up $342. Bought what appears to be support, hoping to catch the reversal run here. I’ll consider adding to my position with confirmation of bullish shift. Bidding 10k GLUU at $3.82, current $4.01. Tried to catch the dip on this one Friday while driving home. There are lots of bargains out there right now and I think GLUU is one of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...