Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday August 19, 2011

XCSFDHG46767FHJHJF

tdp2664 Penny Stock Live I’ll be trading today but it’ll be a bit choppy because I need to run to the DMV around 10am EST. Right now futures are getting hammered again as I suspected so it doesn’t look good guys. Be ready for shorts, maybe a few select longs. I won’t be trying to guess bottom now that we’re testing recent lows, just too risky. Longs PPRTF is a bid buy swing trade. I’m in at what I think is good support and I’ll wait for the next volume surge to take profits. Just like we did yesterday on GRHU . GLUU just hasn’t played well, nailed it last week for solid profits but this week it’s been a whole different beast. Adding 3k yesterday at support, sold 3k yesterday when markets looked like they could really plummet. $2.80 is support, if this thing falls hard then I’ll just take my loss and buy back later. OXGN was an earning alert from a few weeks ago. With the general market downturn and no real reason for buyers to come on board it’s losing support at $1.40 which means it’s almost time for me to move on. If they don’t put something together today, this will be a swing gone sour. Shorts None to report on



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...