Friday, March 18, 2011

I Bet Your Loving This Morning!

It’s always nice to wake up to a gap in our favor! My alert on UTOG continues to behave nicely, almost easier than my trade on ALZM for crying out load, ALZM is now at $1.47. As you know, ALZM was $1.06 – $1.28 or 21% for me and UTOG was $1.10 – $1.29 or 17%. God I love penny stocks! Anyway, still riding CHTL until it either dips below $.17 or so or hits $.22 – I am averaged in here at $.187 as you saw in the video. I’ll keep you updated if I pick anything up today, I know a lot of you are letting it ride with ALZM and UTOG – congratulations but remember, lock it in baby! Looking forward to the weekend here, lots of new plans for PSL including my link to Profit.ly which I setup a day ago… more details there soon. Jason
Negocioenlinea
tdp2664Penny Stock Live



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...